Friday 24 September 2021

What my favorite peice of work i liked this week?

 Hello bloggers so this week we have been doing lot's of work. others have there favorite peace of work some don't but i have a fav one that i liked so far this week. My fav Peace of work was the Reading comprehension questions tasks. because it was really easy to do and very fun aswell! I also like this task cause I like task having questions in them!! having task like this is a great way of learning too. well this is a link to my work! click on this link



i hope you guys liked my blog post byeee...blog you guys later😉

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Koleka, nice to see you writing a blog. I cant access your link however I need access. But can you re read before you post just to make sure it all makes sense and you have your capital letters after full stops and upper case I. Hopefully we see you on a google meet this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Koleka. I’m looking forward to your link being available with your work. It’s great you are enjoying reading comprehension work with questions and answers. Ka pai. It is fun thinking about the story and finding answers in the text. Remember to check your blog before you post it. Thanks for sharing. Keep on blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.